For enquiries around our waiting times or information on how to refer please check the links below
If you are currently receiving support from us, please contact your worker or our Duty Team at the e-mail address below.
For any queries please get in touch via one of the emails below
- General - TheTeam@42ndstreet.org.uk
- Support in schools - email@example.com
- Training and workshops - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recruitment - email@example.com
- Urgent support - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complaints - email@example.com
Our telephone lines are available to answer queries regarding:
• Young people, parents, carers or professionals calling to ask advice or to request support.
• Updates on referrals.
• General ‘day-to-day enquiries’ about our services.
Our phone line (0161 228 7321) is now open twice a week on the days and times below:
• Mondays: 12 p.m. until 2 p.m.
• Thursdays: 3 p.m. until 5 p.m.
87-91 Great Ancoats Street
Manchester M4 5AG
Twitter: @42ndstreetmcr / @thehorsfall
Facebook: @42ndstreetmcr / @thehorsfall
How to find us
If you coming from Piccadilly bus station or city centre, we've made some helpful videos showing how to get to us
Getting to 42nd Street