Work With Us
Equity, diversity and inclusion are at the heart of everything we do at 42nd Street and it is essential that our workforce represents the populations of young people we support. With this in mind, we particularly welcome applications from people who identify as being from communities of need, identity and with lived experience.
We cannot accept any applications submitted after the closing date and time.
Unfortunately, interviews dates cannot be changed. Please ensure you are available if shortlisted. Interviews are primarily face to face at our Ancoats base, however we can accommodate video-conference interviews where required.
We reserve the right to close the application process at any stage should we receive a high volume of applications. You are advised to submit your application as soon as possible. Applications that do not meet the person spec points will not be shortlisted.
There is potential for contracts to be extended beyond fixed term, subject to funding / service needs.
How To Apply
Please return the Application Form and Equality & Diversity Form. These forms will be separated upon receipt and the Equality & Diversity Form will not be seen by the recruitment panel.
If you require adjustments or have access needs, please include details at application stage so we are able to make arrangements. All disabled candidates will be interviewed. Please tell us this at application stage. Please download and read our policy and guidance documents.
If you require any documents in an alternative format, you can contact us: email@example.com. Please note, we do not accept CVs.
- Application Form (all posts)
- Equality and Diversity
- Cover Letter
- 42nd Street Recruitment Privacy Notice 2021
- Terms and Conditions
- Guidance on completing your application
Our Employee Benefits Package
- 42nd Street is a Real Living Wage employer
- Most roles offer hybrid working in a way that fits the needs of the service
- 27 days’ annual leave and 8 bank holidays per year (pro rata), rising to 30 days’ annual leave after 5 years’ service
- Pensions Scheme - 3% employer contributions
- Bike To Work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Annual personal training budget on successful completion of your probationary period
- Internal training calendar with modules identified by staff
- Opportunities to access ‘train the trainer’ training to develop your skills to become a 42nd Street training facilitator
- 4 paid team well-being afternoons off per year to use as you wish
- Leadership Development Framework – 42nd Street is committed to growing talent from within
- External supervision dependent on role
- Identity based support groups and socials
42nd Street is a Disability Confident employer